If you’re a parent with a toddler, then you know that potty training can be a real challenge. But it’s an important milestone, and you don’t want to wait too long to get started. So what’s the best way to go about it? There are lots of different approaches, but which one is right for your child?
The best potty training toilet will depend on your child’s individual needs and preferences. Some kids do best with a traditional toilet, while others prefer a potty chair or a portable potty seat. And then there are those who need a little bit of everything! Keep reading!
Best Potty Training Toilet 2023 Comparison Table
|Summer Infant My Size Potty||Check Price||White||Plastic||1 pound||Summer Infant||• Flush sound
• Easy to clean
|BabyBj?rn 055268US Potty Chair||Check Price||Grey||Polypropylene, Thermoplastic elastomer||1.98 pounds||BabyBj?rn||• Comfortable with armrest and backrest
• Pvc and BPA free Plastic
|Summer step by step Potty||Check Price||Neutral||n/a||2.92 pounds||Summer Infant||• Contoured seat
• Flushable wipes holder
• Tissue dispenser
|BABYJORN Toilet Trainer||Check Price||White/Gray||Plastic||1 pound||Babybjorn||• Ergonomic design
• asy to cleane
• BPA plastic free
|SKYROKU Potty Training Seat||Check Price||Blue||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene||3.2 pounds||SKYROKU||• Step pool adjustable ladder
• Removable cushion
• Ergonomic design
1) Summer Infant My Size Potty
This potty is larger than your average potty seat, making it more comfortable for your little one. It also has a built-in wipe compartment which is really convenient. The flush sound is realistic, which helps with the Potty Training process. It’s easy to clean and very durable.
The battery life is excellent, lasting for 6 hours. The potty itself is very light, making it easy to carry around.
The Summer Infant My Size Potty has a lot of great features, but the best part is that it’s very affordable. It’s a great potty seat for your little one and it will last for years.
2) BabyBjörn 055268US Potty Chair
The BabyBjörn 055268US Potty Chair is a comfortable and sturdy potty chair that is easy to clean. It has a backrest and armrests for comfort, and a rubber strip underneath to prevent spills. The high splashguard prevents spills, and the pvc-free and BPA-free plastic is easy to keep clean.
The BabyBjörn 055268US Potty Chair is a great potty chair for toddlers and is easy to use. It is comfortable, easy to clean, and has a high splashguard to prevent spills. We would recommend this potty chair to anyone looking for an easy-to-use, reliable potty chair for their toddler.
3) Step by Step Summer Potty
This potty training toilet is amazing! It has a Stage 1, 2, and 3 so you can use it as your child grows. The flushable holder for wipes and dispenser of toilet tissues are great features. The integrated splash guard makes it easy to clean the bowl. The removable potty topper is also great for easy cleaning. The storage compartment is perfect for storing potty training supplies. The interactive handle with flushing sound makes it fun for your child to use.
Summer Step by Step Potty is the best potty training toilet on the market! It is easy to clean, has a great design, and is perfect for your growing child.
4) BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer
The BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer is our top pick for the best potty training toilet because it is comfortable, easy to clean, and adjustable to fit your child. This potty training toilet has an ergonomic design that makes it easy for your child to sit on, and the inward sloping splashguard prevents any accidents.
The adjustable dial underneath the toilet allows you to adjust the height of the seat, so it can grow with your child. And, if you have a boy, the BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer comes with a urinal attachment. This potty training toilet is made with safe BPA-free plastics and is easy to assemble.
5) Potty Training Seat with Step Stool Ladder, SKYROKU
The Potty Training Seat with Step Stool Ladder by SKYROKU is a great potty training seat for toddlers. It is made to fit most toilet shapes and sizes, and the foldable design makes it easy to store. The ladder is adjustable, so you can use it on different toilets, and the rotating design helps prevent splashing. The seat is also super sturdy and safe to use, with an anti-slip design. The cushion is soft and removable for easy cleaning.
Best Potty Training Toilet 2023 – Guide
Photo Source : verywellfamily.com
What Is Potty Training Toilet?
Photo Source : newthorpeservices73.top
A potty training toilet is a small, specialized toilet designed specifically for toddlers and young children who are in the process of potty training. These toilets are often lower to the ground than standard toilets, and may have special features such as a built-in step stool or an adjustable height seat to make them more comfortable and accessible for small children.
Some potty training toilets also come with a removable bowl or seat insert that can be used for easy cleanup after accidents.
Why Use A Potty Training Toilet?
When it comes to potty training, there are a few different options to choose from when it comes to the type of toilet your child will use. One option is a regular toilet, but another option is a special potty training toilet.
There are many reasons why using a potty training toilet can be a better option for your child. Here are a few reasons why:
- They are designed specifically for potty training – This means that they are the perfect size for your child and they have all of the features that you need to help make potty training successful.
- They can help make potty training easier – When your child is using a regular toilet, they may be intimidated by the size or they may not be able to reach the seat. This can make it difficult for them to use the toilet and can make potty training more difficult.
- They can help your child feel more comfortable – Some children may feel uncomfortable using a regular toilet because it is too big or they are afraid of falling in. Using a potty training toilet can help your child feel more comfortable and can make potty training easier.
- They are easy to use – Most potty training toilets are very easy to use and you will not have to worry about your child having any problems using them. This can make potty training much easier for you and your child.
- They are affordable – Potty training toilets are very affordable and they can be a great option for you if you are on a budget. You can find many different styles and designs of potty training toilets that will fit into your budget.
Types Of Potty Training Toilet
When you are out in the market to buy a potty training toilet for your little one, you will come across different types of products that can be used for this purpose. It is important to choose the right type of product so that your child can get accustomed to it quickly and start using it without any hesitation. Let us look at some of the different types of potty training toilets available in the market:
Portable Potty Training Toilet
This type of toilet is ideal for traveling as it can be easily carried along with you. It is compact in size and can be stored away easily when not in use. most portable potty training toilets come with a carrying bag so that it can be easily transported.
Fixed Potty Training Toilet
This type of toilet is permanently installed in your bathroom and cannot be moved around. It is a good option if you do not plan on traveling with your child or if you have more than one child who will be using the toilet.
Potty Training Toilet Seat
This type of toilet seat can be attached to your regular toilet seat so that your child can use it when necessary. It is a good option if you do not want to buy a separate potty training toilet for your child.
Now that you know about the different types of potty training toilets available in the market, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
How To Choose The Best Potty Training Toilet
If you are looking for a potty training toilet, there are a few things that you will want to keep in mind. Here are a few tips to help you choose the best potty training toilet for your child:
Right Size And Height
When it comes to choosing the perfect potty training toilet for your child, size matters. You want to make sure that you get a model that is the right size for them, so they will be able to comfortably use it. Otherwise, they may be reluctant to try it out.
Another thing to keep in mind is the height of the toilet. You want to make sure that it is not too high or too low for your child. The last thing you want is for them to have to strain their back when they are using the toilet.
The seat on the potty training toilet is also important. You want to make sure that it is comfortable for your child to sit on. Otherwise, they may be hesitant to use it.
When it comes to potty training toilets, you want to make sure that you choose one that is made from high-quality materials. This way, you can be sure that it will last for a long time. Otherwise, you may have to replace it sooner than you would like.
You also want to make sure that the potty training toilet is durable. This way, you can be sure that it will not break easily. Otherwise, you may have to buy a new one sooner than you would like.
Some potty training toilets come with adjustable settings. This is a good feature to have because it means that you can adjust the height of the toilet to match your child’s needs. Otherwise, they may have to strain their back when they are using it.
Easy To Clean
You also want to make sure that the potty training toilet that you choose is easy to clean. Some models can be a bit more difficult to clean than others. You want to make sure that you can easily remove any waste from the toilet without having to put too much effort into it.
Easy To Use
Finally, you want to make sure that the potty training toilet is easy to use. You don’t want your child to be frustrated when they are trying to use it. Otherwise, they may give up and not want to use it at all.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when you are looking for the best potty training toilet for your child. By keeping these things in mind, you can be sure that you will find the perfect model for them. Otherwise, you may end up with a toilet that is too big or too small, or one that is not comfortable for them to use.
Tips On Using Potty Training Toilet
Potty training a toddler can be a daunting task for both the child and the parents. But with a bit of organisation and patience, it can be a relatively easy process. Once your child has successfully trained to use the toilet, it is important to maintain that success by following some simple tips.
1) Keep a regular toilet routine- A regular toileting routine will help your child remember to use the toilet at the appropriate times. Try to take your child to the toilet at the same time each day, such as first thing in the morning, after meals and before bedtime.
2) Encourage your child to sit on the toilet for a few minutes- even if they don’t need to go. This will help them get used to the sensation of using the toilet and will make it less likely that they will have accidents.
3) Reward your child for using the toilet- Whether it’s with a sticker chart, a special treat or simply praise, rewarding your child for using the toilet will encourage them to keep up the good work.
4) Avoid punishment- If accidents do happen, it is important not to punish your child. This will only make them feel anxious and stressed about using the toilet, which can lead to more accidents. Instead, calmly remind them of the proper procedure for using the toilet and help them clean up any messes.
5) Be patient- Potty training can take some time and there will inevitably be accidents along the way. The important thing is to stay positive and encourage your child every step of the way. With a little patience and persistence, you will soon have a fully trained toddler on your hands.
Is It Normal For My Toddler To Have accidents After Being Potty Trained?
It is normal for toddlers to have accidents after being potty trained. This is often a transitional phase as they learn to become completely independent in using the toilet. Most toddlers will eventually overcome this obstacle and be able to stay dry throughout the day. There are a few things parents can do to help their toddler during this time:
- Remain patient and positive- it is important to stay calm and avoid punishment if accidents do occur. This will only make the situation worse and increase your child’s anxiety about using the toilet.
- Encourage your child- let them know that you are proud of their efforts and offer encouragement whenever they use the toilet successfully.
- Make sure they are using the toilet regularly- a regular toileting routine will help your child remember to use the toilet at the appropriate times. Try to take them to the toilet at the same time each day, such as first thing in the morning, after meals and before bedtime.
- Monitor their fluid intake- make sure your child is drinking plenty of fluids during the day, but avoid giving them too much just before bedtime to reduce the risk of accidents overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Know If My Child Is Ready to Start Potty Training?
If you child is showing an interest in the toilet- this may include wanting to watch others use the toilet, asking questions about how it works or trying to sit on the toilet themselves. Most children will be able to stay dry for at least 2 hours before needing to use the toilet.
How Long Does Potty Training Take?
This can vary from child to child, but most will be successfully potty trained within a few months. There are a number of factors that can affect the length of time it takes to train your child, such as their age, developmental readiness and whether they are boys or girls.
What Are Some Common Potty Training Problems?
Some common potty training problems include accidents, regression and constipation. Accidents are normal for toddlers to have accidents after being potty trained. This is often a transitional phase as they learn to become completely independent in using the toilet.
Can You Potty Train A Child That Is Not Yet Talking?
Yes, you can potty train a child that is not yet talking. However, it may be more difficult as they will not be able to tell you when they need to go. It is important to watch for signs that they need to use the toilet, such as holding their bottom or squatting down.
Potty training can be a trying time for parents, but with the right toilet, it can be much easier. The toilets on our list are all great options that will make potty training simpler and less stressful.
There are a lot of advantages to each type of toilet, so it’s important to choose the one that will work best for your child. Just keep in mind the factors to be considered to find the best potty training toilet for your kids!
My name is Brad Hollister and I’m the founder of toiletneeds.com. I’m a professional writer and bathroom accessories expert, specializing in helping people make educated decisions about their purchases. My posts are designed to provide valuable information on all types of toilet accessories, from toilet seats to bidets and more. With my knowledge and experience, you can be sure that you’re getting the best advice when it comes to plumbing fixtures. Welcome to my blog!